Everyone Together With Jesus
Our Mission statement at St Joseph’s encompasses our ethos and values:
Inspired by Jesus, we grow closer to God through prayer and worship. We always do our best and show respect, love and care for everyone.
1 To be inspired by Jesus.
2 To enable all members of the school family to reach their full potential
3 To work in partnership with parents, parish, local and wider community
To be inspired by Jesus
- Promoting Christian values of love and acceptance, providing opportunities for all to develop an awareness of God’s presence.
- Enriching the spiritual life of the school community through quiet reflection, prayer, collective worship and celebration.
- Promoting learning and equality for all as we strive to create independent, spiritual, life-long learners.
To enable all members of the school family to reach their full potential
- Promoting community cohesion and togetherness through projects and a stimulating, rich curriculum
- All children, staff, parents and governors working together to build a caring, Christian community based on mutual respect, acceptance and love where everyone strives for excellence
- Enabling our children to acquire an excellent religious education through a well taught and well- resourced RE curriculum
To work in partnership with parents, parish, local and wider community
- Developing strong links between our school and the parish community
- Working together to promote and safeguard the welfare of everyone in our school community
- Supporting parents in their role as prime educators of their children